Sunday 22 December 2019

On the Workbench: ECW Parliamentarian Cavalry & Dragoons

For the final posting this side of Christmas I present the last of the Parliamentarian cavalry for Glastonbury together with a regiment of mounted and dismounted dragoons.

Within the last couple of days I have started on the last of the Roundhead dragoons and when completed the game will be ready to go.

I did annoyingly discover that although I had enough dragoons to cover the last Roundhead unit a great many were command strips. This left me two strips short of the troopers required. So, although I am progressing painting the final unit, I am awaiting the last 6 figures which have now been posted from Baccus to complete this part of the project.

Before the new year I will be reviewing 2019 which will be closely followed by my plans for 2020. 

In the meantime I wish you all a great Christmas. 

8 comments:

  1. As usual, you make 6mm armies look impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great units and I'm always amazed at the detail you get into your 6mm figures. Merry Xmas to you too and I look forward to your end of year review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jon hope you and yours have a very good Xmas break and that we catch up next year to chew over a few matters 6mm

    Regards from me and mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise a merry Xmas to you and your family Peter.

      Delete
  4. A very fine looking force, Jon! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Peter. A belated Merry Christmas to you and your family.

      Delete