Friday 30 August 2019

Blitzkrieg Commander IV Templates

A new purchase arrived today from Pendraken. They have started producing templates for Blitzkrieg Commander IV and I have acquired most but not all (I did not need suppression and deployed markers). So what have I purchased?

This is the 30cm Air Support Bomber template and the 20cm Artillery Concentration template. 

The 20cm Artillery Barrage template.  

Continued -



The 30xm x 10cm Air Support Ground Attack template. 

The Front, Flank and Rear template. The square area in the centre is designed around the 50mm x 50mm BKC-IV bases. As you can see, it will be easy enough to use without.  

 The Restricted Arc template, again designed for 50mm bases.

These are not cheap with the area templates coming in at £6 each and the AFV templates at £3. They are high quality and in my opinion worth the cost. Obviously they will have to be christened in action but I am anticipating they will prove to be very useful, especially the area templates. Until now I have been using a bodged up Rapid Fire template which was not ideal.

They can be found here https://pendraken.co.uk/search/BKC/

2 comments: