Monday 22 January 2018

WW2 Heroics & Ros British Paras

I have now completed the first battalion of Heroics & Ros 6mm British Paras. Although for BKC the orbat from the Rapid Fire Army list has been used. 

From front, Battalion HQ company with 2 x piats and 1 x 2" mortar, 3 rifle companies, and at the rear the support company with a Vickers MMG and a 3" mortar.






In addition to the battalion I have completed 3 bases of bren gun teams and a prone infantry base.

Here is an almost complete Brigade HQ. Just now need an OP team (FO in BKC) with bren carrier.

I am looking forward to completing more of the new H&R stuff but will be taking a break from WW2 to complete other projects. 

6 comments:

  1. Great Stuff!!! These are on my list for bits from Joy of Six.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommend them. Seriously impressed by the latest from H&R.

      Delete
  2. I'm curious how you track casualties in Rapid Fire! A company is 8 figures, but you have three stands (representing the three platoons).

    I love your work with 6mm WW2 figures. I have ordered some H&R paras myself because I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally use Blitzkrieg Commander for my 6mm WW2. However, I have toyed with the idea of occasionally using Rapid Fire. To record casualties I will either use a micro dice or more likely mark them off on a roster removing a stand when 4 casualties has been lost.

      Many thanks or your kind comments and feel sure you will be as impressed as I am with the new H&R figures sulpts.

      Delete