Tuesday 26 March 2019

On the Workbench: 6mm Citadel and Church

A couple more buildings have been completed for the 6mm ECW, WOTR and Napoleonic campaign projects. These are again from Total Battle Miniatures "Walled Town Set".

These are the citadel and church. 

I have begun laying out the table for my next ACW battle, 'Front Royal'. This will be the first outing for my refurbished rivers, new streams and rail tracks. I had been hoping to play this battle out before I go away on holiday next weekend but it does not look like I will get the scenery finished in time. I do hope though to get the board set up for a preview before I abandon my wargames room for a few days.

3 comments:

  1. I really do like the 6mm terrain pieces on your table. I was at a wargame show a couple of years ago and the Levin stand was there, with all his models displayed and it made for an impressive sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it has been a while since I have managed to attend a wargames show. Either those local-ish to me or Salute repeatedly clash with other commitments hence I have yet to see the Leven stand. One day I will get there and look forward to seeing Leven's goodies on display.

      Delete
  2. They really do set the scene Jon. Really good casting.

    Regards

    Peter

    ReplyDelete