Wednesday 2 May 2018

WW2 Brit Paras completed for Market Garden Scenario

The British Paras are now completed for the 'Battle in the Woods' scenario from the Rapid Fire Op Market Garden scenario book. All Heroics & Ros figures and vehicles.

Looks rather paltry compared to 15mm or 20mm! However, it will be an interesting exercise having originally played this scenario in 15mm using the Rapid Fire rules. This time it will be using Blitzkrieg Commander II and on a much smaller table.

The German vehicles have been primed and ready to paint. I did receive a bunch of German infantry from Heroics & Ros which are the old sculpts. I was hoping that they would be ok and although many are fine, they are not up to the standard of their new paras. I have therefore decided to hold off playing this game until H&R release their updated Germans. I will in the meantime complete the vehicles and all terrain required so all ready to go in due course.



4 comments:

  1. Not paltry at all! I think they look the part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Scott. I am certainly looking forward to seeing how these look and play out on a smallish table and hopefully will demonstrate what can be achieved with 6mm in a small space.

      Delete
  2. Holy cow, those are great.

    I’ve been condisdering getting that rapid fire book for BKCII scenarios

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Itinerant. I recommend that book. You can play the individual scenarios and the full campaign. It is easy to transfer the Rapid Fire orbats to BKCII.

      Delete