A brief interlude from the wild west. I have just received the below from Michael of TBW Miniature Flags and bring it to your attention.
If you are setting out on a Waterloo project I heartily recommend this book which contains the flags you will need for all nations and units. The 16 page A4 book provides guidance on attaching the flags, full orders of battle, a map detailing initial deployment and 3 pages of flags. You have a choice of flag sizes, A or B. With A being slightly smaller. This is useful if your preference is for smaller flags or you have smaller castings such as Heroics & Ros. My own flags align with size B.
The flags themselves are absolutely superb and I only wish it had been around when starting my project.
Different scales are provided for including 10mm, 13mm Epic, and 15mm for Waterloo. Other battle specific flags include Gettysburg and Wavre 1815.
More information can be found at https://www.thebattleofwaterloo.com/, and a link has also been added to the list on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment