![]() |
| The overall situation after the day's moves on 23rd April. |
NORTH WEST
NORTH EAST
![]() |
| Napoleon (blue 1) continues to join the Army of the West leaving the rearguard holding river crossings. As yet the Prussians have held off from engaging. |
SOUTH
![]() |
| Morillo follows Soult (blue 6) hoping for better luck next time. A Portuguese brigade (brown 3) is nearby but its orders are to join Wellington not Morillo. |





Great operational setup, Jon! Map campaigns really shine when they produce unique scenarios like this—a French last stand inside a medieval castle is top class.
ReplyDeleteHope the siege of Opatow Castle goes well! Looking forward to seeing how the action unfolds on the 24th.
All the best, Andy
Many thanks Andy
DeleteSoem interesting decisions to be made for both sides there Jon. Does 'Boney' wait whilst the Prussians are static, or try to defeat them in detail? I'm certainly looking forward to the storming of the castle, which should look great but I am worried for the Allies I must admit!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Steve.
DeleteSome tough decisions for the French but they still seem to have hope in the north if Wellington can be delayed long enough or attritted enough in the south.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the battle in the castle as I am sure it will look fantastic.
Many thanks Ben.
DeleteOh dear, the Brits are going to butt heads against a fortress? That's not a good idea, it'll be bloody whichever way the result goes.
ReplyDeleteI anticipate it will be Rob.
Delete